Hoping someone has access to a Astra, Model H? that uses the E55 type ecu to test. This should read the Pin Code from the ECU, making it possible to reset a used ecu and then relink to new car with a scantool to replace a dead ecu.
anyone tried it, is it working for you? Ive also thought about putting a reset option in after the key is found, but you'l be using a scantool to reset anyway in the new car.
no this just the astra with E55 ecu, the vz is different, im making another tool for that, atm it will be brute force only i havn't found a way to extract the pin.
Isnt that an me1.5.5 ? I have the exact same ecm on 3 ts astraG turbos z20let
I thought the AH astra had either simtec 71.6 for the 1.8l early and simtec 75 1.8l direct
Bosch motronic me 7.6 was on the turbo ones as they use can instead of K line z20ler z20leh
They look the same externally but the ts on that one
Tells me thats not from an ah.
Anyways carprog will do the me1.5.5
But doesnt do me 7.6 so I will give it a try on my z14xep
That has a hybrid me7
Ill let you know how it goes
Ill use mdi2 and tech 2 win to see if it unlocks and relinks
Ahh I seem to have made a mistake. The ecm on my ts have TP on it not TS lols.
Btw the z14xep ecus that I have all say qy and qm
Anyways ....
Whos been reading the the ME9 function manual from trionic? I've been trolling over it and the command that requests the download of the memory sections is the routine which Im sure will finally have this mystery solved
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hi, i open the program and select the number for the device and then the program shuts down?, im using my vz bench harness are the astra/ barina ecus pinned out the same?