Delco PWM Fuel Pump Control

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
ChevTonner
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:40 am
cars: 200 Series Landcruiser
LX Torana
49 Chev Pickup

Delco PWM Fuel Pump Control

Post by ChevTonner »

Hi all....

I am doing so pretty big mods to my cars fuel system. Just hoping someone can tell me if any of the Delco ECU/PCM from VN-VT handle pulse width modulation for fuel pump control?

Thank you
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Delco PWM Fuel Pump Control

Post by vlad01 »

Yes, VL400 did this in his car with a special solid state relay he home brewed, for exactly the same reason.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Delco PWM Fuel Pump Control

Post by immortality »

I don't think VL400 ever released that to the public, more a one off so to speak.

The Factory L67 equipped Commodores came standard with a 2 speed fuel pump controller so there are options out there.