Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone from Australia can recommend where I order some PCM crimp terminals locally?
Going ahead with a DBW to DBC conversion and need to add some wiring!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Andy.
PCM female crimp terminals!
-
andypandy42
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:25 pm
- cars: Porsche 928 (LS Swap)
Nissan Xtrail
Ford Ranger
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PCM female crimp terminals!
https://au.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Apt ... wWTA%3D%3D
part number 12084912-L or 12084912
I can find them on ebay but not from within AU https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Delphi-1208 ... 1968099515
Is there not a pin that you wont be using that you can move?
I have a few from a loom I pulled apart and I could probably post within AU. PM me if you just want 1 or 2 and want to go that way.
part number 12084912-L or 12084912
I can find them on ebay but not from within AU https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Delphi-1208 ... 1968099515
Is there not a pin that you wont be using that you can move?
I have a few from a loom I pulled apart and I could probably post within AU. PM me if you just want 1 or 2 and want to go that way.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM female crimp terminals!
Thank you!
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
Re: PCM female crimp terminals!
As antus mentioned. If you don't mind a wire color change, just remove one from another position, it's super easy. These terminals have gone up in price drastically to the aftermarket. The real ones have a small "spring" inside that helps with contact. The china ones do not, buyer beware 
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM female crimp terminals!
Thanks for the CCC warning ...
The problem I have with re-use is the splice ...
The problem I have with re-use is the splice ...
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: PCM female crimp terminals!
The ebay link is efi connection. I can't recommend them enough, everything they sell is genuine and top quality.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PCM female crimp terminals!
I just looked at my pc again today and noticed I had a tab still open with part links to the set including this https://www.eficonnection.com/home/prod ... a-terminal
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
j_ds_au
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am
- Location: Sydney
Re: PCM female crimp terminals!
These guys were very helpful getting me some automotive connectors a few years back :
http://www.nextgenwiring.com.au/contact_us.html
Joe.
http://www.nextgenwiring.com.au/contact_us.html
Joe.
-
andypandy42
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:25 pm
- cars: Porsche 928 (LS Swap)
Nissan Xtrail
Ford Ranger
Re: PCM female crimp terminals!
Great, thanks for all of the help guys! I've managed to order some.
Much appreciated
Much appreciated
-
andypandy42
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:25 pm
- cars: Porsche 928 (LS Swap)
Nissan Xtrail
Ford Ranger
Re: PCM female crimp terminals!
Thanks heaps mate, Appreciate it.
As you're already aware I'm doing a DBW to DBC conversion, however as this is my first standalone loom and LS swap, initially until it's running I'd like to keep all of the wires in place. Once I have an idea of what I need / don't I'll be removing what I don't need such as DBW setup and the like!
Thanks for the offer however, much appreciated
As you're already aware I'm doing a DBW to DBC conversion, however as this is my first standalone loom and LS swap, initially until it's running I'd like to keep all of the wires in place. Once I have an idea of what I need / don't I'll be removing what I don't need such as DBW setup and the like!
Thanks for the offer however, much appreciated
antus wrote:https://au.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Apt ... wWTA%3D%3D
part number 12084912-L or 12084912
I can find them on ebay but not from within AU https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Delphi-1208 ... 1968099515
Is there not a pin that you wont be using that you can move?
I have a few from a loom I pulled apart and I could probably post within AU. PM me if you just want 1 or 2 and want to go that way.