Toyota 80 series

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Spookydriftr
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67

Toyota 80 series

Post by Spookydriftr »

Hi guys my mate has an 80 series land cruiser and he is having some wierd problems and it doesn't use obd2 as he has tried that and I thought tunerpro might be what he needs. Does anyone know where I could find the bin,xdf,adx files to use tunerpro on the 80 series? Any help would be very much appreciated cheers
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Toyota 80 series

Post by antus »

According to an ebay add for "ECU Computer Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series GXL" its this computer. I dont have any specific answers but try searching for some of the numbers on the sticker with other tuning terms and see if that helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Toyota 80 series

Post by vlad01 »

There is like a million different ECU versions for them. My nephew had a lot of trouble getting one for his as it was a one year/model only jap version. He found one that was one digit different in the US and it didn't run right.
Spookydriftr
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67

Re: Toyota 80 series

Post by Spookydriftr »

Awesome thanks guys I'll pass this on. Thanks for your help