60lb Deka's

Comcal76
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
Location: Tasmania

60lb Deka's

Post by Comcal76 »

Hi all

Does anybody have the 60lb Deka dead times, I've tried some I found online but not having any luck.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 60lb Deka's

Post by vlad01 »

Pretty sure delco will chime in, he has data on them or at least the 80lb ones
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: 60lb Deka's

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

this is what I use for getting them in the ball park!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10013
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: 60lb Deka's

Post by antus »

Thanks VX. Its also answered in the FAQ with a link to this post here. Slightly different numbers. See how you go. These ones are for 11P and 12P and take the processing of the ECM in to account too. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5548
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Comcal76
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
Location: Tasmania

Re: 60lb Deka's

Post by Comcal76 »

VX L67 Getrag wrote:this is what I use for getting them in the ball park!
antus wrote:Thanks VX. Its also answered in the FAQ with a link to this post here. Slightly different numbers. See how you go. These ones are for 11P and 12P and take the processing of the ECM in to account too. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5548
Thank you :thumbup: