Jatco automatic transmission 11P
-
Vrv8hz
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:33 pm
Jatco automatic transmission 11P
I have a R31 skyline RB30 auto that I would like to use a 424 to manage. The engine side of things is running with a jackaroo DIS and crank trigger. Next I would like to look at using the 424 to control the auto. Any guidance would be appreciated TIA
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Jatco automatic transmission 11P
I cant give you any advise but I dont think its terribly difficult. I know VL400 made a small adapter board and ran a toyota transmission on 11P in his car. Im not sure what it'd take to configure the pcm though, it has an idea of shift pressures etc, and Im not sure if the maps would just work or do something the trans couldnt handle. This post mentions it, there is likely a bit more info elsewhere in the thread.viewtopic.php?f=16&t=92&p=84040#p85525
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396