Hi guys I've been searching for quite a while now on a memcal for my ute as its had a cam installed. Only place I found was chip torque and they want nearly 900 bucks for a memcal
Mod list:
Mace stage 3 cam package
224°/224° at .050"
Intake Lift .335" (.536" lift at 1.6:1 rocker ratio)
Exhaust Lift .335" (.536" lift at 1.6:1 rocker ratio)
113 LSA
Pacemakers and a 2.5 inch exhaust middle muffler no rear muffler. Stock cat
Vs style OTR
Getrag 5 spd
I have asked mace about a chip but they don't do them for the stage 3. Any help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Located cq in Queensland
Thanks guys
Wanted memcal for 97 vs ii v6 getrag ute
-
Koddxri
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:10 pm
- cars: 97' Holden vs v6 5spd ute