Hi guys
Does anyone on here sell 28 pin sockets and the 28 pin sst27sf512, if not do you know of any Australian seller's cheers.
Memcal socket
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Memcal socket
try here......
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3650
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3650
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
Re: Memcal socket
27SF010 32pin
Wants 27SF512 28 pin
Wants 27SF512 28 pin
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Memcal socket
Pretty sure The1 has the EEPROMs, that's who I got my lot from and they are genuine ones. I also got the sockets from him too.
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
Re: Memcal socket
Post might need update?VX L67 Getrag wrote:try here......
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3650
Different link maybe...
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Memcal socket
You should be able to get the sockets from Jaycar.
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
Re: Memcal socket
Thanks mate appreciate it
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
Re: Memcal socket
Cheers VX L67 GetragVX L67 Getrag wrote:try here......
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3650
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
Re: Memcal socket
Thanks Vladvlad01 wrote:Pretty sure The1 has the EEPROMs, that's who I got my lot from and they are genuine ones. I also got the sockets from him too.
I'll PM The1 after Christmas