Does anyone know the seed/key algo for the E37 ecu?? Trying to help a friend over the internet, would make it a lot easier if I could do some of the work here..
Don't need the algo, just the algo number would work for me..
Thanks..
E37 Ecu
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: E37 Ecu
Just had a quick look at a 2008 cobalt & Key is 7B11 & seed I believe is D2BA
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: E37 Ecu
Another 2 I just found
Key=8970 & seed=DF09
Key=86B2 & seed=9E28
Key=8970 & seed=DF09
Key=86B2 & seed=9E28
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: E37 Ecu
How many ECU's would use the same code and seed key? Could there be thousands?
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: E37 Ecu
Thanks for the seed keys, I'm kind of surprised but I'm having trouble figuring which algo it is, they're all coming back as no matches.. weird.. I'll keep on digging..
If you could post up or send me one of the bins so I could take a look?
If you could post up or send me one of the bins so I could take a look?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: E37 Ecu
Yeah I tried all the common algo calcs I had for LS1, E38, E55, E69, E77 & the E39 which seemed the closest but nothing like those examples I gave you, hopefully the bin files help further!
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: E37 Ecu
Anymore seed/keys? Doesnt come up for my system either.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: E37 Ecu
Found 1 more in my files Seed=A403 & Key=9CFE
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: E37 Ecu
I'm sure I don't have all the tools y'all do but I did try what I have and I find nothing ...
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Gatecrasher
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:09 pm
Re: E37 Ecu
Am I completely nuts, or did I read somewhere that there were two sets of 2-byte algorithms? There's the set of 256 that were reverse engineered out of TIS2000, and I could have sworn I've seen references to a 2nd 'book' of algos.