VR v6 auto tune please

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Pete30nz
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive
Location: Christchurch, NZ

VR v6 auto tune please

Post by Pete30nz »

Hi

Looking for some one to supply me a tune for the above commodore.
Who's keen?

Cheers
Pete
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: VR v6 auto tune please

Post by vlad01 »

Any mods?
'quipt4it
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am

Re: VR v6 auto tune please

Post by 'quipt4it »

This is now listed in the 'Wanted' section under the title "VR v6 auto Memcal tune please" with relevant information added.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: VR v6 auto tune please

Post by vlad01 »

I have seen it, no point, only negative gains playing with the tune with that configuration.