new to this
-
johnny5five55
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:55 am
- cars: none
new to this
Hi to all i am new to this and hoping someone could help. I bought a bench harness OBDLinkMX+ And have a PCM out of a 2001 Izuzu Rodeo V-6 And is a known good one I downloaded LSDROID and PCHAMMER Im not able to read using LSDROID or PCHAMMER Also i tried PCHAMMER using the j pass thru tool on my PC no luck any help would be greatly appriciated tnx Johnny
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: new to this
What is the PCM brand and service number? I have a feeling its a hitachi or something like that, not a delco pcm thats supported by pcmhammer or lsdroid.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396