ECU plugs wanted
-
V8ratrod
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:57 am
- cars: 5ltr vt chaser
Fx holden
Ek Holden
Fb Holden panel van - Location: Milton nsw
ECU plugs wanted
Hi all doing a injected 304/power glide conversion from scratch in a fj Ute have a brand new ecu but having trouble locating the plugs to suit if anyone can help me out also car will need a custom loom /full rewire if anyone can let me know where I can get a modified wiring diagram from cheers Jason
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: ECU plugs wanted
If you can't get a V8 loom I think any of the 808 wiring looms would do. You might have to add 2 extra injectors plugs and a shut and cut in places.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: ECU plugs wanted
I've purchased them from eBay in the USA in the past.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: ECU plugs wanted
not everything but you can get a lot of them here https://www.eficonnection.com/home/cate ... connectors
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
V8ratrod
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:57 am
- cars: 5ltr vt chaser
Fx holden
Ek Holden
Fb Holden panel van - Location: Milton nsw
Re: ECU plugs wanted
Would u be able to send me a link so I know where to start looking thxDylan wrote:I've purchased them from eBay in the USA in the past.
-
syntaxterror
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 am
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
V8ratrod
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:57 am
- cars: 5ltr vt chaser
Fx holden
Ek Holden
Fb Holden panel van - Location: Milton nsw
Re: ECU plugs wanted
Thank u champions I got it sorted