Wideband O2 recommendations.

Converting To Delco ECU From Carby Or Other Injection Systems
User avatar
Early 56 EFI
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu May 28, 2020 11:57 am
cars: 56 FJ Holden
86 Corvette
80 Caddy Limo
03 Dodge Ram Cummins
68 Galaxie 390
94 Mustang GT Conv
Location: Briar Hill Vic

Wideband O2 recommendations.

Post by Early 56 EFI »

Hey guys, need to purchase a wideband soon for tuning.

What are your recommendations?

Thanks
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wideband O2 recommendations.

Post by vlad01 »

I like the 14point7 spartan 2 controllers coupled with a genuine Bosch sensor.

Gareth on here normally sells them but you will have to check with him if he has stock.
User avatar
Early 56 EFI
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu May 28, 2020 11:57 am
cars: 56 FJ Holden
86 Corvette
80 Caddy Limo
03 Dodge Ram Cummins
68 Galaxie 390
94 Mustang GT Conv
Location: Briar Hill Vic

Re: Wideband O2 recommendations.

Post by Early 56 EFI »

vlad01 wrote:I like the 14point7 spartan 2 controllers coupled with a genuine Bosch sensor.

Gareth on here normally sells them but you will have to check with him if he has stock.
Thanks Vlad.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Wideband O2 recommendations.

Post by Holden202T »

i have innovate MTX-L (never had issues with it like alot of people seem to) and spartan 2 widebands, both seem to work great.

main reason for a MTX-L for me is the gauge display, whereas the spartan doesnt have one, just allows you to wire into ECU for data logging.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10012
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Wideband O2 recommendations.

Post by antus »

The AEM widebands seem to be pretty good, and have a gauge, and can be bought with a genuine sensor. I got mine here https://www.carmodsaustralia.com.au/x-s ... gauge.html and there is another kit here https://www.carmodsaustralia.com.au/wid ... e-kit.html
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
Early 56 EFI
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu May 28, 2020 11:57 am
cars: 56 FJ Holden
86 Corvette
80 Caddy Limo
03 Dodge Ram Cummins
68 Galaxie 390
94 Mustang GT Conv
Location: Briar Hill Vic

Re: Wideband O2 recommendations.

Post by Early 56 EFI »

antus wrote:The AEM widebands seem to be pretty good, and have a gauge, and can be bought with a genuine sensor. I got mine here https://www.carmodsaustralia.com.au/x-s ... gauge.html and there is another kit here https://www.carmodsaustralia.com.au/wid ... e-kit.html
Thanks Antus, I purchased the X Series AEM 30-0300 unit tonight so I will see how it goes.