Hi everyone , I have a 304 running a haltech vms .
I'm looking to change it to sequential coil on plug .
I'm running an msd flying magnet trigger wheel currently through a hi6r box .
I know I can use a vt distributor for cam reference , but could I remove all teeth bar one in the pre vt distributor and reference that for cylinder 1 ?
Cheers guys
Sequential ignition
-
jezza351
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 am
- cars: vr ss comodooree
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Sequential ignition
Can't see any reason why not if you are using another signal as your primary timing reference like the MSD trigger wheel.
-
jezza351
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 am
- cars: vr ss comodooree
Re: Sequential ignition
I'll give it a go , whats the worst that can happen haha 
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Sequential ignition
most cam signals only require a single tooth so it should be fine!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread