Nissan Patrol tune

EPROM EEPROM SRAM NVRAM Flash chips, reading/writing hardware and software
T-Bird
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:12 pm
cars: EL Falcon khannacross falcon rally

Nissan Patrol tune

Post by T-Bird »

Hi all

I have a AUS 2006 Nissan patrol 5 speed manual with a ZD30 Diesel engine. I was wondering is there anyway to tune this type vehicle??? can anyone please help.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Nissan Patrol tune

Post by The1 »

Posting a picture of the ecu with it's details might help. Im not aware myself of any tuning for this though.
ejukated
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am

Re: Nissan Patrol tune

Post by ejukated »

There's 2 ECUs used on the ZD30, the early one is 2x EPROMs, the later one is a Bosch that needs to be done on the bench with KTAG
Computerware
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2025 2:23 am
cars: toyota, nissan, hyundai, kia, subaru, mitsubishi, mercedes, porsche

Re: Nissan Patrol tune

Post by Computerware »

2004 Nissan Patrol ZD30 Manual Tranny

what tool can read and write this zexel ecu?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: Nissan Patrol tune

Post by Wade »

I shared a zd30 tune and xdf file on here somewhere. I’d try contacting boarder automotive. I ended up getting him to tune mine. The tune and adjusting the turbo actuator and vane stop screw made the biggest difference by far.