So I had this PCM gave to me. It's from a 1999 Chevy Malibu 2.4L engine.
Can anybody tell me a software I can use to read it?
I haven't tried PCM Hammer yet, but I don't think it will read it.
I have a bench harness I use on my P01 and P59 Pcms.
I guess I can try with PCM Hammer and HPtuners.
16245305 delco pcm
-
Thorwon
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:34 pm
- cars: 2007 Hemi powered JKUR
1987 YJ
1955 CJ5
1988 MJ Comanche - Location: Commerce GA.
16245305 delco pcm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bad things happen FAST!!!
-
Thorwon
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:34 pm
- cars: 2007 Hemi powered JKUR
1987 YJ
1955 CJ5
1988 MJ Comanche - Location: Commerce GA.
-
MudDuck514
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:30 pm
- cars: 2001 Pontiac Grand AM SE
LD9 2.4l I4, 4T40E
2005 Chevrolet Venture
LA1 3400 V6, 4T65E - Location: North TX, USA
Re: 16245305 delco pcm
I THINK it is a P08 PCM and the only CURRENT app that has support for them is EFILive (unless THEY discontinued it recently).
Mike
Mike