Can any one help me out with a wiring diagram, I have been looking and can’t find one , I’m helping a mate to try and sort out some issues with a VB commodore that has had an l67 conversion done.
Does any one know if the pin outs for all the engine harness wiring for the vs pcm is the same as a vx DDRH pcm as that is the only spare computer I have and would like to try it to see if it fixes some of the issues
VS S/C v6 wiring diagram
-
xr8tt363
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:33 pm
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VS S/C v6 wiring diagram
it'l be the same as VS V6 NA wiring. Different to VX.
-
xr8tt363
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:33 pm
Re: VS S/C v6 wiring diagram
Ok thanks for that I have had so much trouble trying to find that info out