430 cu in LS 4.070 x 4.125
6.125 rods 11.6:1 compression AV gas Tuned open loop then the Delphi Mefi4B is closed loop wide band with fuel pressure safety/control/adjustment as well as oil pressure safety vs rpm. Yes, those are -12 fuel rails, the beauty of large rails is it helps absorb the harmonics of the injectors
Hiya, and thanks. I'll have to dig pics off of the phone but there is pics in the tiktok video if you can view, plus you will get some sound of the nasty It's right at 698 fwhp now. If I can get some real heads on it, it should be 800-825hp at the cranky
So, it turns out my phone automatically has been backing up my pics. I try to just use my phone for calling people
Anyhoosit, I have lots of pics if anyone wants to see more stuff
In-Tech.jpg
Race_Truck.jpg
Race_Truck2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What cam has it got? I just noticed they look like hydr ones as the yella rockers aren't adjustable. This engine looks too serious to be using a hydr cam?