VN Memcal ASBX9285

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
julespatch
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
Location: Adelaide

VN Memcal ASBX9285

Post by julespatch »

Hey guys
Can anyone disable VATS on this file? Is it even in this file? Can I upgrade it using another OS that will fit on the standard chip?
I've gone around in circles trying to find out, reading the FAQ's etc....i'm sure it's all there but I'm not hahahah
There's no mods, he's just using it in a conversion.
Cheers
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: VN Memcal ASBX9285

Post by Charlescrown »

I don't think VN and VP had security vats. If you put a larger flash chip in i'd run 12P.
julespatch
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
Location: Adelaide

Re: VN Memcal ASBX9285

Post by julespatch »

Brilliant. I'll just send it back. He thought they were VS but ended up sending a VN and VR which I can take care of.
Cheers!