Hope this will be helpful to the comunnity

Disassembly, Reassembly, Tools and devleopment. Going deep with Hardware and Software.
modzer321
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:07 am
cars: wh statesman
vy ss
vt ss
vx clubsport
vt clubsport
vy clubsport

Hope this will be helpful to the comunnity

Post by modzer321 »

Hi, I had this in my Pastebin account for a long time I hope this helps the community. If you don't understand then you're not a dev and shouldn't be trying to use it enjoy my fellow friends

https://pastebin.com/MwktGsTy
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: Hope this will be helpful to the comunnity

Post by Tazzi »

modzer321 wrote:Hi, I had this in my Pastebin account for a long time I hope this helps the community. If you don't understand then you're not a dev and shouldn't be trying to use it enjoy my fellow friends

https://pastebin.com/MwktGsTy
I guess that means I am not a dev, I best change career :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Putting a bunch of random offsets saying to change vales without indicating anything about what card your even referring to or what these so called changes do, doesnt help anyone.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Hope this will be helpful to the comunnity

Post by The1 »

yeh need more info.

My guess it's tech2 bin location that limits changing the odo after 10km or whatever.
modzer321
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:07 am
cars: wh statesman
vy ss
vt ss
vx clubsport
vt clubsport
vy clubsport

Re: Hope this will be helpful to the comunnity

Post by modzer321 »

yes it is