So i have a weird one here, I have a vr ss manual I am tuning.
Someone had previously burnt a chip as it wasn't factory but car still ran fine. I since fitted a new camshaft exhaust diff etc and also ran fine then it chewed a lobe due to pick up being block.
Since i have fitted another cam and gone to start the car and over fuelling etc checked the bin over and seems to now be different everywhere without me touching stuff. adx etc are all still the same but a lot of data inside the bin has changed dramatically and does not make sense.
i have attached the bin sucked from the car then bin I tweaked and I also have another bin just trying to clean stuff up
Bin Changes
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Bin Changes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Re: Bin Changes
ok so i tried to drive the car before and its not happy and anytime i tried to give decent throttle and or rpm it blows the ecu fuse in the bay
-
VTXU8
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:12 am
Re: Bin Changes
Just my 2 cents.
I'd be checking connections/wiring at the ecu. Check for bent or broken pins. Check wiring at the alternator. Whatever it is, it's shorting or drawing alot of current to blow the fuse. Or could be as simple as a loose ground wire.
Also check 02 wiring harness.
I'd be checking connections/wiring at the ecu. Check for bent or broken pins. Check wiring at the alternator. Whatever it is, it's shorting or drawing alot of current to blow the fuse. Or could be as simple as a loose ground wire.
Also check 02 wiring harness.