Holden Diag Software?

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
BennVenn
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
Location: Windellama, NSW

Holden Diag Software?

Post by BennVenn »

Was the official holden diagnostic software ever leaked? I've added support for 160ALDL on my display and would be great to implement Malfunction Code readout
BennVenn
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
Location: Windellama, NSW

Re: Holden Diag Software?

Post by BennVenn »

Of if anyone has ALDLLOG with the various definition files?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Holden Diag Software?

Post by vlad01 »

No idea on the software but I know a lot of the scan tools out there can read the codes just fine on the 160 baud.