HPT vs UP vs TP Parameter cross reference

Thought Of A Good Feature To Add Tell Everyone About It Here
MtnPwnd
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 9:24 pm

HPT vs UP vs TP Parameter cross reference

Post by MtnPwnd »

Is there a cross reference of the parameters that are shown or present in HPT and how they translate into what parameters are in universal patcher and tuner pro? I'm grateful to Universal Patcher and the developers of it as it has allowed me to finally get rid of that pesky VATS deal but I'd love to do more and tune with it and attempt to get my truck to run. However, getting around in the program gets a bit cryptic sometimes so I just wondered if there was a list of HPT parameters and how they translate to what the parameters are in Universal PAtcher.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: HPT vs UP vs TP Parameter cross reference

Post by antus »

I don't think so. You need to use a certain amount of guesswork from the descriptions, size of tables etc, and look side by side at the data in both apps to confirm its the same if you have to.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396