who else has paid for TunerPro rt and not got there login code
I have tryed to message Mark but emails keeps not sending just asking if anyone else is in the same boat
Is TunerPro rt registration a scam
-
tobydog
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 am
- cars: Turbo wh v6 statesman power 15psi
Mazda b2600 with Ecotec rear mount turbo - Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Queensland Proserpine
Is TunerPro rt registration a scam
Last edited by tobydog on Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Is TunerPro rt registration a scam
I did a number of years ago and got it fine. That is the correct hotmail address. If you havn't heard for a while send him an email maybe. Last time I emailed I didn't get a response, but that wasn't to do with a payment. He probably gets lots of email, maybe he only wades through it every so often. I don't know and can't speak for him. But its not a scam.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Ken
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:05 pm
Re: Is TunerPro rt registration a scam
Yeah definitely not a scam, and as antus stated, definitely the right email.
I emailed him a couple of days after I paid the fee as I didn't get the key, figured he was busy and waited, turns out he was.
He's an honest hard worker with limited spare time.
I emailed him a couple of days after I paid the fee as I didn't get the key, figured he was busy and waited, turns out he was.
He's an honest hard worker with limited spare time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
tobydog
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 am
- cars: Turbo wh v6 statesman power 15psi
Mazda b2600 with Ecotec rear mount turbo - Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Queensland Proserpine
Re: Is TunerPro rt registration a scam
Thanks heaps guys will drop him a email see if I get a response
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Is TunerPro rt registration a scam
I'm not a TunerPro user, I'm just curious what registration gets you ??
-Enjoy
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
MudDuck514
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:30 pm
- cars: 2001 Pontiac Grand AM SE
LD9 2.4l I4, 4T40E
2005 Chevrolet Venture
LA1 3400 V6, 4T65E - Location: North TX, USA
Re: Is TunerPro rt registration a scam
Mainly, it gets rid of the NAG Screen that delays use of the app for 30 (or 60?) seconds at startup.Gampy wrote:I'm not a TunerPro user, I'm just curious what registration gets you ??
-Enjoy
Beyond THAT... I just deal with the delay!
Mike
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Is TunerPro rt registration a scam
Yep, and it supports the developer. Good vibes.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
tobydog
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 am
- cars: Turbo wh v6 statesman power 15psi
Mazda b2600 with Ecotec rear mount turbo - Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Queensland Proserpine
Re: Is TunerPro rt registration a scam
Got hold of Mark guys very helpful my regerstration went to spam email and could not be found resent details great result thanks everyone
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Is TunerPro rt registration a scam
Thank you!
It's on my list, even though I don't use it ... Unfortunately things I do use keep knocking it off the top!
One of these days it'll be it's turn.
-Enjoy
It's on my list, even though I don't use it ... Unfortunately things I do use keep knocking it off the top!
One of these days it'll be it's turn.
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!