Hi all
I dont know if this is allowed or frowned apond but I need to reprogram my dash. ive got a vy ss ute ive fitted a new dash and now the fuel gauge is reading empty when it's full ive serched everywhere to see how I can fix it and ive seen something about a software called arrow is there any links to that or how to get that software or is the a xdf/bin i can modify on tuner pro or a guide on how to fix the issue I have and also how to fix the odometer reading any help is much appreciated
Vy dash
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
Re: Vy dash
post the .bin
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Vy dash
From memory it's the sender in the tank that's different between the models, it's inverted.
I think sometimes you can do it in the dash, in the thread above it wasn't possible. I am not familiar enough with the cars whether its possible in the dash but if it sometimes is it is to do with the model of dash and car, I think. Without the software swapping the board in the sender might be a simple enough solution if the rest of the dash is programmed right.
I think sometimes you can do it in the dash, in the thread above it wasn't possible. I am not familiar enough with the cars whether its possible in the dash but if it sometimes is it is to do with the model of dash and car, I think. Without the software swapping the board in the sender might be a simple enough solution if the rest of the dash is programmed right.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Vy dash
Yeah, there is a thread about it here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8039&start=40#p119110
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396