Autumn's 2500HD jank machine money pit
-
lsxautumn
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:36 pm
- cars: 02 sierra 2500HD LQ4 4L80E
AKA a void that eats all my money
Autumn's 2500HD jank machine money pit
I finally have my 402 stroker together. We spun 5 bearings but I fixed it without a machine shop and for a little more coin than a random stock mystery mileage LQ4 goes where I live I think I got a bit better end result. I got a forged bottom end with ported heads and 11 to 1 compression and sloppy stage 2 camshaft. Now if I only I could write a bin file for it. And also ignore all that rtv that I can't get off the intake manifold, and the fact I am running stock exhaust manifolds.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
DavidBraley
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:15 pm
- cars: 1948 GMC
Re: Autumn's 2500HD jank machine money pit
Be very careful with that three wheeled engine stand...
-David
I'm a machinist... because engineers need heroes too.
I'm a machinist... because engineers need heroes too.