Hi guys,
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Lately I have been flooded with USA HHR/Cobalt/C6 Corvette BCM work. These use the thread-sert style rivet nuts that have to be drilled out to open the case halfs to get access to the EEPROM. Does anyone make a tool I can buy to read out the 95080 eeprom without having to get physical access to the board. Such as through J2534 or ELM327 etc. I dont mind to do the work, but once these thread serts are drilled out they dont hold well but with epoxy. It just looks sloppy, and I risk board damage with the drill. I am not good with custom software, but if someone has something developed that can copy vin, SDM key, etc I would buy it
HHR BCM Tool Inquiry
-
jake9713
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:33 pm
- cars: 68 Camaro LS3
99 S10 LS1
18 Volt
07 2500HD 6.0L
HHR BCM Tool Inquiry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.