Interesting video I seen on yt

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Interesting video I seen on yt

Post by Wade »

User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Interesting video I seen on yt

Post by antus »

Cool vid, thanks for sharing! :D :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Interesting video I seen on yt

Post by immortality »

Good find.
h4x0r
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 1:01 pm

Re: Interesting video I seen on yt

Post by h4x0r »

This is a great video for beginners