These are Brand New, NOT old stock. 3 LCDs to fit 1 Cluster.
Identical to VS Style LCD's and Text but will fit any LVL 3 cluster from VN-VS.
12 Months warranty. Free Postage with insurance for PCMH Users.
$280 per set
New Set You will receive.
Top is New, Bottom old
LCDs on test bench.
VN-VS Level 3 Cluster LCD's Brand New
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
VN-VS Level 3 Cluster LCD's Brand New
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: VN-VS Level 3 Cluster LCD's Brand New
How intensive it the install? I do basic video game console mods, so I'm not scared of too much, but is it a diy job?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VN-VS Level 3 Cluster LCD's Brand New
Yeh should be fine, take your time the biggest thing is the plastic can be a bit brittle after 30yrs.
4 screws and carefully remove the facia, then remove the cluster, make sure to remove the plug under the dash first. I usually cut power to avoid airbag fault codes.
With cluster out 3 screws on the front and 2 clips on top to remove the clear bezel, then remove the black plastic cover and from there remove the LCD module just keep order.
If anyone needs help from there I'm happy to accept post of the LCD module, I have a bench to rebuild and test them for a price.
If anyone isn't comfortable with it at all I have someone who rebuilds whole clusters with new LCDs.
4 screws and carefully remove the facia, then remove the cluster, make sure to remove the plug under the dash first. I usually cut power to avoid airbag fault codes.
With cluster out 3 screws on the front and 2 clips on top to remove the clear bezel, then remove the black plastic cover and from there remove the LCD module just keep order.
If anyone needs help from there I'm happy to accept post of the LCD module, I have a bench to rebuild and test them for a price.
If anyone isn't comfortable with it at all I have someone who rebuilds whole clusters with new LCDs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VN-VS Level 3 Cluster LCD's Brand New
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... tid=ZbWKwL
Daniel can do full cluster rebuilds or module rebuilds, including replacing LCDs with my new ones.
Daniel can do full cluster rebuilds or module rebuilds, including replacing LCDs with my new ones.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: VN-VS Level 3 Cluster LCD's Brand New
Nice!
I'm sure there were some people on the JC forum enquiring about these.
I'm sure there were some people on the JC forum enquiring about these.