Merry Christmas

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Merry Christmas

Post by immortality »

Merry Christmas to all.

Appreciate all those that help and contribute to this site. May Santa make all your wishes come true.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by vlad01 »

Like wise! Here's to a decent 2025 :thumbup: 🍻
VTXU8
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by VTXU8 »

Deuce
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:03 am
cars: TUF355

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Deuce »

Merry Christmas PCM hacking crew
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Sorry a bit late but hope ALL the peeps here had a great day & bring on a fresh start in 2025!
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by delcowizzid »

Merry xmas fellas .I bought me a 3d printer then a week later bought an even better one haha now I have one for pla , petg and tpu and one for abs and nylon carbon fibre
20241228_225610.jpg
20241228_195331.jpg
20241228_011931.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by delcowizzid »

Even printed an ls1 ring compressor in petg works amazing haha
20241208_112521.jpg
20241214_153332.jpg
20241220_201725.jpg
20241223_234616.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Wade »

How good are those 3D printer 😎 I done the same not long ago. Was playing around with Arduino’s and needed some things 3D printed. So much fun. Merry Xmas everyone and a great new year
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by vlad01 »

Man those header moddling bits are mint! I looked into those before so I can make headers that are equal and also fit properly, but they normally cost 1000-1600 USD for a kit, this is a certain way to get them cheaper :D
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Wade »

they take days to 3D print 😂 and unless you can find the files online, using CAD is very time consuming as well.