Looking GM seed Key Calculator for Global B

navitel
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Looking GM seed Key Calculator for Global B

Post by navitel »

Hello , I am looking to get a Global B calculator for GM(Seed =32 bytes and Key 12 bytes)
User avatar
Gatecrasher
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:09 pm

Re: Looking GM seed Key Calculator for Global B

Post by Gatecrasher »

You and everyone else.
Duras1985
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2025 2:11 am

Re: Looking GM seed Key Calculator for Global B

Post by Duras1985 »

I can calculate the key, please PM me
kur4o
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Looking GM seed Key Calculator for Global B

Post by kur4o »

Duras1985 wrote: Mon Apr 14, 2025 8:44 am I can calculate the key, please PM me
Useless seed changes each request. It needs real time calculation.
Duras1985
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2025 2:11 am

Re: Looking GM seed Key Calculator for Global B

Post by Duras1985 »

Yes you can send it to me in whatsapp
Trafukas
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2025 5:19 pm
cars: c8 corvette

Re: Looking GM seed Key Calculator for Global B

Post by Trafukas »

I am looking for solution too. Contact me.
If anyone have dura1985 WhatsApp write my