Hey there , I have a customers VS Clubsport here
I want to enable lean cruise , as HSV seemed to think HSV owners wouldn't want it lol
The calibration is BMZK
according to memcal ID tool , this requires a $58 XDF file for Tunerpro , but I can't seem to find it anywhere
I have the non HSV $83 , but that doesn't work at all.
does any1 have the $58 XDF file , or know where I can find it
Cheers
Brad
Just Commodores Ltd
NZ
$58 XDF file
-
gm-services
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 am
- cars: 1961 Morris minor ute with L67 & T5
1994 Camaro CHP patrol car LT1 4L60E
2001 Skaife / Richards VX Bathurst winner tribute - LS1 & T56 - Location: Napier , New Zealand
-
pman92
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
- Location: Castlemaine, Vic