I have 2 x Motec PLM's for sale that I no longer need.
i've sold my racecar off interstate, so no more racing/playing for me. (plus I don't have the time)
The harness' stayed with the car and I kept the meters.
The harness diagrams are on the Motec site if you want to make them for yourself or buy off their retailers.
The meters alone are around $1550 each new (depending who you go through)
Super reliable meters.
I can't remember if they were flashed to stoic or Lambda....I'll have to power them up to see.
You'll need a laptop/PC with RS232 serial port or USB-serial adaptor if you want to flash to either (software on Motec site)
Asking $700 each or $1300 the pair.
Bank transfer or paypal only (no pay id) if paying by paypal, you pay the fee (pricks charge about $30 on $1k items)
If you prefer pick up...it's cash only.
Going to go through my other car tuning stuff (mostly older equipment I've collected) and going to sell off.
I have a few GM E38 ECM's that I scrounged from the wreckers I'll be selling soon (a few brand new that I bought)) that i was going to get into flashing/tuning but never took the next step to buying/learning...ie HPTuners/EFI-Live etc.
I'm keeping my P01/P59 ECM's for now (still have my road cars)
Pick up is Hastings, Victoria
Motec PLM's
-
monaro308
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
- cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV
Motec PLM's
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.