I would like to know "if" I can find virgin files to copy to gm bcm/etc. So I can reuse the good parts I have and reuse them on another car.
I have never read data from a new part yet.
I wasn't sure if there is a site that I can get them from.
I hope this is the correct place to post this.
Thank you
virgin GMC/Chevy eeprom/flash data?
-
aeclipseguy
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2025 2:45 pm
- cars: 1G eclipse GST, 2000 Chevy 2500, 2003 Chevy 1500 and 98 Mercedes SL500
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: virgin GMC/Chevy eeprom/flash data?
Most brand new reads require people to purchase the parts and grab the reads using 3rd party tools.
Sometimes people post them online on various sites, sometimes they are kept for person use only.
Best bet is to search the exact part you are after online and see if there are any brand new file reads.
Sometimes people post them online on various sites, sometimes they are kept for person use only.
Best bet is to search the exact part you are after online and see if there are any brand new file reads.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
