Serial Gateway Modules
-
rjdrew1986
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:52 pm
Serial Gateway Modules
I've seen a few posts regarding a serial gateway module used on some GMs, I'm not sure which models but I've see them mentioned for Lucerne's and LaCrosse's. Does anyone know anything about these gateways (which networks they are connected to)?
-
Camino_77
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon May 13, 2024 4:01 pm
- cars: 78 El Camino
56 Belair 4Dr
14 Dodge Journey
12 Suburban
Re: Serial Gateway Modules
Good Evening,
I can give you just a bit of info . Yes, this is correct, GM does use standalone gateways in some of the platforms. In others, the BCM covers this functions. As to which platforms are which, maybe the Wiring Diagrams can give you an idea.
HTH's
Bill
I can give you just a bit of info . Yes, this is correct, GM does use standalone gateways in some of the platforms. In others, the BCM covers this functions. As to which platforms are which, maybe the Wiring Diagrams can give you an idea.
HTH's
Bill
-
rjdrew1986
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:52 pm
Re: Serial Gateway Modules
Thanks for confirming.