2010 holden rc colorado diesel - advanced diagnostics and injector coding

E38 E92 and many others. Approximately 2007 and newer
d1010223!
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2025 3:08 am
cars: holden/suzuki/multiple motor bikes

2010 holden rc colorado diesel - advanced diagnostics and injector coding

Post by d1010223! »

Hi

I had a run in with the local dealer in our remote town and although he owned up and resolved it he is refusing to share injector trim data or code in injectors fitted at home. Long story short I have been contacting all the usual diagnostic tool providers locally and none can confirm if there is a tool that can manage the aust holdens from that era including the isuzu powered rc colorado. Does anyone have anything moderately priced that can help me be self sufficient? I had calmaker back in the day and played with bosch ids and gm/detroit/cummins emdec and ddec systems but Im obviously not at the local poster on this boards level of understanding so coding my own sw is out of the question.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers

D1010223

Ps. thanks for approving me again for this group.