Ode to Antus, Christmas 2025
-
rjdrew1986
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:52 pm
Ode to Antus, Christmas 2025
No one (that I'm aware of) has helped to remove barriers from GM ECM/PCM transfer-of-knowledge more than Antus. He has devoted his energies toward a common good and so many of us have benefitted from his knowledge and information sharing platform. I ran across an obscure GM OBD1 diagnostic app recently and happened to open the credits and the guy was very thankful for how much Antus helped him. It occurred to me at the time the extent of his willingness to help others has spanned the globe. This time of year many of us like to express gratitude for life's good fortunes. Antus, you're what most of us desire to be and a true class act in my view. God Speed and Merry Christmas !!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Ode to Antus, Christmas 2025
Hear hear!
Ant has been a great mate and helped me heaps personally over the years and ongoing, a lot with off topic stuff like PCs and general computer woes, even me helped massively by donating an old board and CPU he no longer used when I got stuck when my main PC finally kicking the bucket and I couldn't find a replacement and couldn't afford a new one, same PC I am typing this on now.
He's helped me in the last few weeks transition to Linux as well, which I am super grateful for.
Honestly this forum to me is like facebook and alike is to others. Ant has been instrumental to this, but also I'd like to extend that gratitude to all other members as well, everyone here has been awesome!
Merry Xmas to everyone and Ant
Lets hope for another awesome year here in 2026!
Ant has been a great mate and helped me heaps personally over the years and ongoing, a lot with off topic stuff like PCs and general computer woes, even me helped massively by donating an old board and CPU he no longer used when I got stuck when my main PC finally kicking the bucket and I couldn't find a replacement and couldn't afford a new one, same PC I am typing this on now.
He's helped me in the last few weeks transition to Linux as well, which I am super grateful for.
Honestly this forum to me is like facebook and alike is to others. Ant has been instrumental to this, but also I'd like to extend that gratitude to all other members as well, everyone here has been awesome!
Merry Xmas to everyone and Ant
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: Ode to Antus, Christmas 2025
Yep there’s definitely a lot of top people on here and has been over the years. Merry Christmas
-
MPC001
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:41 am
Re: Ode to Antus, Christmas 2025
Hear, hear!
. Merry Christmas y'all
.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Ode to Antus, Christmas 2025
Merry Xmas to all.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Ode to Antus, Christmas 2025
Thanks so much! But it is true, it is not just me, there are a number of us here and the sum of our parts is greater than the whole! I have learnt so much from others since we started this forum back in 2009 as well. Merry Christmas, and thankyou to everyone who has spent time helping create something, share something, or helping out anyone else!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Ode to Antus, Christmas 2025
Thanks so Much Antus and everyone else without everyone doing what they can when able we wouldn't have what we have.
-
Tinker
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:37 am
-
Lowlyfe1
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:43 pm
- cars: 2002 silverado 5.3, 88 300 zx
Re: Ode to Antus, Christmas 2025
I really like this community Im a nefmoto regular but unfortunately this last month I think nef is down for the count and wont be coming back. Shame too really as it was a valuable resource with tons of info on Motronic ecus. Anyway, glad to be here and this forum has a really nice community, glad to be part of it. Merry Christmas everyone!
-
Deuce
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:03 am
- cars: TUF355
Re: Ode to Antus, Christmas 2025
Merry Christmas everyone.
Here's to another year of fun on cars and doing thinks with our ecu's that others said we can't.
And thank you to everyone who has helped myself and others along the way.
Here's to another year of fun on cars and doing thinks with our ecu's that others said we can't.
And thank you to everyone who has helped myself and others along the way.