Tuner Pro Log Analyzer For P66 Flash Based PCM

twiztidditzwit
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:18 pm
cars: 1995 Chevy Camaro L32 3.4L V-6

Tuner Pro Log Analyzer For P66 Flash Based PCM

Post by twiztidditzwit »

Tuner Pro Log Analyzer

https://p66-analyzer-pro-867638577358.us-east1.run.app

I am in the process of creating a Tuner Pro Log analyzer and have given some extra functionality to also provide insight into the way that the P66 PCM works. I also hardcoded my stock .bin as well as the proper XDF file to display the binary data correctly. You can also upload your Tuner Pro log in .csv format to have it diagnose your PCM and give you tuning advice. I am also currently implementing the ability for it to make the changes to your .bin automatically but it is still in it's infancy in terms of reliability, so do not trust the given .bin just yet. :study:
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Tuner Pro Log Analyzer For P66 Flash Based PCM

Post by Gareth »

Watching with great interest!! :thumbup:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
Xnke
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:42 am

Re: Tuner Pro Log Analyzer For P66 Flash Based PCM

Post by Xnke »

I can send you a version of the P66 V6 code that has patched a lot of the old broken GM code that didn't work, patched in support for 2 and 3 bar MAP sensors, and has a lot of blocks/lines commented on what they do, where they go, and where they were repurposed to do what needed done for 2 bar map support. Works with automatic transmissions as well as manual transmissions. Spent a lot of time on it with another forum member here back in 2016/2017, but then I did a dumb thing and wrecked the truck so I haven't worked on it in a long time.

Also have the Tunerpro XDF's for working with the tested files, and some other stuff for them. I'll try to remember to do it tonight when I get home.

EDIT: If you pulled your P66 V6 stuff for Tunerpro from the Tunerpro forums, I am almost certain that the last posted update in the P66 repository is what I last was working with.