P59 ecu osid 1271057

EPROM EEPROM SRAM NVRAM Flash chips, reading/writing hardware and software
maddo197659
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 12, 2026 11:30 pm
cars: vy calais v6 vz ss cammed ls1

P59 ecu osid 1271057

Post by maddo197659 »

Hi everyone im completely new at this but I have the tools to do the read and tunes. So I tried reading my ecu in my vz ss 05 ls1 but pcm hammer does not recognise the os. What do i have to do to read the ecu I understand that the os system is a hp tuner os and that why im having trouble.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10013
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: P59 ecu osid 1271057

Post by antus »

Did you get and install and use pcm hammer 2.0.0 ? What interface are you using? Something known compatible?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396