My proposal is Main OS Cal number and then individual calibration files with specific RPOs listed. Thoughts?
Holden BCM Files
-
Gnome
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2026 11:12 am
- cars: 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
- Location: USA
Holden BCM Files
I'd like to start a library for Holden BCM files. As the same BCM can have many variations I'm open to discuss the posting of each file before the library is setup. A strong foundation will help everyone in the future
My proposal is Main OS Cal number and then individual calibration files with specific RPOs listed. Thoughts?
My proposal is Main OS Cal number and then individual calibration files with specific RPOs listed. Thoughts?
-
morfi
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2025 7:17 pm
- cars: Insignia 2014
Re: Holden BCM Files
You mean a library of virgin bins files that SPS would install on a BCM?
Not sure though about the relationship between OS+cals and RPOs. I _think_ that RPOs matter only during configuration (type4), not calibration, and even so -- the configuration files are still the same for all RPOs because rpos only matter for selecting which DIDs are flipped during configuration.
Provided I'm not wrong, that's actually a good thing because it'll drastically reduce number of files in such library
Not sure though about the relationship between OS+cals and RPOs. I _think_ that RPOs matter only during configuration (type4), not calibration, and even so -- the configuration files are still the same for all RPOs because rpos only matter for selecting which DIDs are flipped during configuration.
Provided I'm not wrong, that's actually a good thing because it'll drastically reduce number of files in such library


