Is there a P10 slave?
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Is there a P10 slave?
I am working on slave support for VPW PCMs, specifically P10 and P12. But I cant find any evidence of a P10 slave existing. Can anyone confirm that it either does or does not have a slave? And If there is, what VPW block its ID is available on? Sweeping them so far, shows there is not one.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
darkman5001
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:15 pm
- cars: 2005 Yukon, 2004 Suburban, 2001 Tahoe, 2002 Envoy, 2006 Envoy, 2003 Lincoln LS
- Location: New Jersey, USA
Re: Is there a P10 slave?
I know 100% that there are two cpus in the P10. I would assume the 2nd is a slave. I have pics of both cpu dies from under microscope and I am trying to find more information also.