VT V6 PCM Clock speed
-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
VT V6 PCM Clock speed
Does anyone know what frequency the MCU operates at?
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VT V6 PCM Clock speed
All frequencies here are crystal freq, the internal E clock is crystal freq divided by 4.
VN - VR (VS V8) is 8.388408MHz
Ecotec (VS and VT) is 12.582912MHz clock
VX/VY is 13.631488MHz
VN - VR (VS V8) is 8.388408MHz
Ecotec (VS and VT) is 12.582912MHz clock
VX/VY is 13.631488MHz
-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VT V6 PCM Clock speed
Yep, that is what I had calculated, but I thought it sounded a bit strange, so I figured I should probably check.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VT V6 PCM Clock speed
Yep, all clock rates are set for easy rpm calcs, the odd baud rate is a by product of that.