$12P Strange Idle

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: $12P Strange Idle

Post by Jayme »

where are you putting the dll? Im using the latest TP5 and put the dll in My Documents\Tunerpro Files\Plugins and it works fine, no other fancy configs done.
Last edited by Jayme on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MOPAR
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 pm
cars: Delco'd '57 Chrysler Royal
'62 XL Falcon

Re: $12P Strange Idle

Post by MOPAR »

Im running XP si I put it in the tunerpro5 directory same place as the old version is that right?
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: $12P Strange Idle

Post by Holden202T »

yeah i just put mine in the TP5 dir too.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: $12P Strange Idle

Post by Jayme »

id just like to point out a note from the tunerpro site. http://www.tunerpro.net/plugins.html
To install these plug-ins, download them and unzip them to your <documents>\tunerpro files\plugins\ directory, then restart TunerPro. Do not place them in the TunerPro program files directory.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: $12P Strange Idle

Post by Holden202T »

:roll:
MOPAR
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 pm
cars: Delco'd '57 Chrysler Royal
'62 XL Falcon

Re: $12P Strange Idle

Post by MOPAR »

I had to update TP5 for the latest plugin to work. I gave it a try today and the Idle issue I had while emulating and datalogging is gone :thumbup: Thanks all for the help.

Now thats sorted I can move on to the next thing, try to get it runnig a bit sweeter. When idleing at 750 rpm the IAC sits around 10 steps, I give it a rev the IAC jumps to aroung 50 and slowly drops back to 10, not really a problem but I don't like it. What would I adjust to make it drop down faster?