$12P Strange Idle
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: $12P Strange Idle
where are you putting the dll? Im using the latest TP5 and put the dll in My Documents\Tunerpro Files\Plugins and it works fine, no other fancy configs done.
Last edited by Jayme on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
MOPAR
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 pm
- cars: Delco'd '57 Chrysler Royal
'62 XL Falcon
Re: $12P Strange Idle
Im running XP si I put it in the tunerpro5 directory same place as the old version is that right?
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: $12P Strange Idle
yeah i just put mine in the TP5 dir too.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: $12P Strange Idle
id just like to point out a note from the tunerpro site. http://www.tunerpro.net/plugins.html
To install these plug-ins, download them and unzip them to your <documents>\tunerpro files\plugins\ directory, then restart TunerPro. Do not place them in the TunerPro program files directory.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: $12P Strange Idle
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
MOPAR
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 pm
- cars: Delco'd '57 Chrysler Royal
'62 XL Falcon
Re: $12P Strange Idle
I had to update TP5 for the latest plugin to work. I gave it a try today and the Idle issue I had while emulating and datalogging is gone
Thanks all for the help.
Now thats sorted I can move on to the next thing, try to get it runnig a bit sweeter. When idleing at 750 rpm the IAC sits around 10 steps, I give it a rev the IAC jumps to aroung 50 and slowly drops back to 10, not really a problem but I don't like it. What would I adjust to make it drop down faster?
Now thats sorted I can move on to the next thing, try to get it runnig a bit sweeter. When idleing at 750 rpm the IAC sits around 10 steps, I give it a rev the IAC jumps to aroung 50 and slowly drops back to 10, not really a problem but I don't like it. What would I adjust to make it drop down faster?