Seed Key algorithms
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: Seed Key algorithms
I modded the code to have a debug mode, when in debug it prints out each step of the algo your using. Put in debug, select 1 and give it a algo. It then spits out ach step of that algo. Comes in handy if your trying to write code for just one ecu.
-
mattyjf01
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 am
Re: Seed Key algorithms
.
Last edited by mattyjf01 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
mattyjf01
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 am
Re: Seed Key algorithms
.
Last edited by mattyjf01 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Scops12904
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:49 pm
- cars: Ford
Re: Seed Key algorithms
I started this thread, so anyone who is looking for seed key algorithms can find it easily. I already wrote that it would make sense for you to create your own thread and name it accordingly "GM seed-key algorithm" for example. I really don't understand your persistence...
-
j_ds_au
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am
- Location: Sydney
Re: Seed Key algorithms
Did you scare matty away ... ?Scops12904 wrote:I started this thread, so anyone who is looking for seed key algorithms can find it easily. I already wrote that it would make sense for you to create your own thread and name it accordingly "GM seed-key algorithm" for example. I really don't understand your persistence...
Joe.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Seed Key algorithms
I suspect scared is the right word.j_ds_au wrote: Did you scare matty away ... ?![]()
Joe.
I suspect the suspected reason is incorrect.
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
mattyjf01
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 am
Re: Seed Key algorithms
Ha ha
Didn't realise it was in the for sale section
Didn't realise it was in the for sale section
-
kostia111
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:58 pm
Re: Seed Key algorithms
very interesting
do you know this algorithm GM
seed/key
FA5D/75BF
21CC/8384
6651/6C2D
56AB/CD6A
EA25/D4BD
3986/12C7
2E04/1C84
C396/E6D8
3314/E687
77BC/AF8E
absolutely known
what is this 19 algorithm
3 level
who knows the calculation formula
do you know this algorithm GM
seed/key
FA5D/75BF
21CC/8384
6651/6C2D
56AB/CD6A
EA25/D4BD
3986/12C7
2E04/1C84
C396/E6D8
3314/E687
77BC/AF8E
absolutely known
what is this 19 algorithm
3 level
who knows the calculation formula
-
Scops12904
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:49 pm
- cars: Ford
Re: Seed Key algorithms
Yes. I have the calculation formulakostia111 wrote:very interesting
do you know this algorithm GM
seed/key
FA5D/75BF
21CC/8384
6651/6C2D
56AB/CD6A
EA25/D4BD
3986/12C7
2E04/1C84
C396/E6D8
3314/E687
77BC/AF8E
absolutely known
what is this 19 algorithm
3 level
who knows the calculation formula
-
jakka
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:51 am
- cars: 6FPAAAJGSW9E86101
- Location: Aus
Re: Seed Key algorithms
Has anyone got any Mazda, Volvo or JLR seed key algorithms?
