VZ Ute speedo not working

Wiring diagrams and questions
User avatar
Madmatt2006
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am
cars: VZ SVZ Commodore
VH Commodore
JZZ30 Soarer GTT
Location: Katandra West

Re: VZ Ute speedo not working

Post by Madmatt2006 »

After searching my shed for the fuse cover I found fuse 8 but man they should have labeled it better, the fuse was missing :lol: label says AUTO my car is manual :thumbdown:
20200207_185403[1].jpg
Thanks heap for helping me work this out :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Murphs
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:42 am
cars: Vz 6 speed

Re: VZ Ute speedo not working

Post by Murphs »

Hey mate just wondering if I can see some photos of what you did to get the speedo working I have the same problem
User avatar
Madmatt2006
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am
cars: VZ SVZ Commodore
VH Commodore
JZZ30 Soarer GTT
Location: Katandra West

Re: VZ Ute speedo not working

Post by Madmatt2006 »

Hi Mate :D I'd check the fuse first and then I would unplug the sensor at the gearbox and test it has power! mine took a while to work out because I had a dodgy multi meter the probe fell off a day after doing this :lol:
Murphs
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:42 am
cars: Vz 6 speed

Re: VZ Ute speedo not working

Post by Murphs »

Cheers mate, ended up being a dodgy speed sensor