VZ Ute speedo not working
-
Madmatt2006
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am
- cars: VZ SVZ Commodore
VH Commodore
JZZ30 Soarer GTT - Location: Katandra West
Re: VZ Ute speedo not working
After searching my shed for the fuse cover I found fuse 8 but man they should have labeled it better, the fuse was missing
label says AUTO my car is manual
Thanks heap for helping me work this out 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Murphs
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:42 am
- cars: Vz 6 speed
Re: VZ Ute speedo not working
Hey mate just wondering if I can see some photos of what you did to get the speedo working I have the same problem
-
Madmatt2006
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am
- cars: VZ SVZ Commodore
VH Commodore
JZZ30 Soarer GTT - Location: Katandra West
Re: VZ Ute speedo not working
Hi Mate
I'd check the fuse first and then I would unplug the sensor at the gearbox and test it has power! mine took a while to work out because I had a dodgy multi meter the probe fell off a day after doing this 
-
Murphs
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:42 am
- cars: Vz 6 speed
Re: VZ Ute speedo not working
Cheers mate, ended up being a dodgy speed sensor