Hi there I am tuning a VR V8 auto using ose 11p if i connect the flash tool with out the engine running it connects ok and tuner pro5 connects
but if i start the engine it will not connect. I have tried different settings in ose and disabled data wire to bcm but still same result.is there a setting I have missed?
ose $11p loose connection after starting engine
-
carb52
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:18 am
- cars: chev silverardo wit ls1
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: ose $11p loose connection after starting engine
Probably ignition noise. I had the same issue on a VR v8 ute. I moved the coil to on top of the manifold and it mostly fixed the issue, before that the coil was mounted on the back of the strut tower near the main ECU loom and was interfering.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: ose $11p loose connection after starting engine
Make sure you have resistor spark plugs and good leads for a start then if that doesn't help try a different USB cable
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem