The1's Daily
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: The1's Daily
They wanted me to post it back which i have and they are going to get the set replaced with what it should be, the seller agreed, so im waiting to hear back.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: The1's Daily
Good to hear.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: The1's Daily
Got replacement back today.. Back to 2 piece sprocket
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: The1's Daily
Some of the stock pics on ebay for these show 2 piece as well, none of them showed 1 piece like the first one you got.
Let us know how it fits the oil pump.
Let us know how it fits the oil pump.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: The1's Daily
First kit I had was 2 piece and was fine, I have the mace thinner pump gear cover
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: The1's Daily
yeah a lot of people overlook the oil pump cover and grind the chain on the cover. I used the mace machined cover on mine and there was ample clearance after that.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: The1's Daily
You can use different gaskets to, I think zzp at one point had a few different thickness's
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: The1's Daily
I don't have that choice. Having only pre-eco engines I only have access to either NOS or standard paper gaskets which are all standard thickness. They are different to ecotec.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: The1's Daily
Double up the gasket?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: The1's Daily
Just use the machined oil pump cover and call it done than doing a dodgy of double gaskets.