Looking at purchasing some flash memory IC (SST27SF512) from Moates in the states. they are US$5 each, but US$28 postage.
All up, about AUD$35 delivered to Victoria, Australia
Is there anyone in Melb that is looking to buy these chips. we could buy together and the just mail them locally when the get to Aus
Let me know
Group buy- sort of! interested?
-
hatchssv8
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 am
- cars: Holdens 66, 76, 77, 90, 05
- Location: Melbourne
-
jca
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:14 am
- cars: HQ monaro
vz ss thunder
ve ss sports wagon
Re: Group buy- sort of! interested?
Hi, i normally buy them in lots of $10, don't think postage is ever that dear, i might need more how many u need. regards Jason
-
hatchssv8
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 am
- cars: Holdens 66, 76, 77, 90, 05
- Location: Melbourne
Re: Group buy- sort of! interested?
I need 2
I was just on the site, and for 2 plus postage it quotes US$38.95
I was just on the site, and for 2 plus postage it quotes US$38.95
-
ToyHicko
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 am
- cars: Toyota Celica/VN Bash Car
- Location: Coffs Harbour, Australia
Re: Group buy- sort of! interested?
Why not just buy them from Futurlec
http://www.futurlec.com.au/index.jsp
They are $1.78 ea and I'm sure postage will be cheaper
http://www.futurlec.com.au/index.jsp
They are $1.78 ea and I'm sure postage will be cheaper
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Group buy- sort of! interested?
yeah thats where i get mine from!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
VK_3800
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
- cars: SS Torana
- Location: NZ
Re: Group buy- sort of! interested?
I tried buying some from Futurlec and after 6+ weeks of waiting and no responses to my enquiries they finally told me that were no longer available... cheap if you could get them though
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Group buy- sort of! interested?
I get mine from egay, got a pack of 14 posted to me for $20 bucks. onto my last 3 now 
-
js1973
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:23 am
- cars: wh statesman
Re: Group buy- sort of! interested?
I bought some new off ebay and they didn't work but i got a refund bad batch apparently.
Then i bought 10 used ones from another seller that tried and tested them haven't had a problem.
Then i bought 10 used ones from another seller that tried and tested them haven't had a problem.
-
hatchssv8
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 am
- cars: Holdens 66, 76, 77, 90, 05
- Location: Melbourne
Re: Group buy- sort of! interested?
VK_3800 wrote:I tried buying some from Futurlec and after 6+ weeks of waiting and no responses to my enquiries they finally told me that were no longer available... cheap if you could get them though
I had the same thing happen at Futurlec.......awaiting refund
I am currently trying to get some for about $4AUD delivered. If this comes through, I will keep two and sell the rest to recover my costs. Lets see what happens